- Target: The citizens of the United States or U.S. permanent residents
- Benefits: $1,500
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in law discipline
- Host Institution: ABA accredited law school – USA
- Deadline: July 28, 2023
Sutliff & Stout Law School Scholarship Contes is open to any student attending ABA accredited law school in the United states. Winner will receive prize of $1,500. To apply, all participants are required to write an essay discussing the given topic.
In an effort to enable more students who have a passion for law to be able to pursue that passion, Sutliff & Stout Injury and Accident Laf Firm is offering an annual scholarship contest which will award a law student with a $1,500 award to be put toward his or her law school costs.
The winner will be granted $1,500.
Level & Area of Studies
College or university level in law fields.
Place of study
At any ABA accredited law school in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted into an ABA accredited law school in the United States as of the fall 2023 semester.
- Applicants must submit the required information on or before the set deadline.
Students are asked to write an essay in which they answer the simple question: Why do you want to study law?
28 July 2023.