The Australian College of Kuwait in Kuwait is glad to invite applications for the Sheikh Jaber’s Heirs’ Fund Scholarship Programmes. Only students of Kuwait are welcome to apply. In addition, they must have a CGPA of at least 2.0 with no failed units.
Through an endowment in honor of Sheikh Jaber Al Sabah, a number of Kuwaiti students are assisted with their fees to study at ACK. Each Fall and Spring semester Diploma and Degree students who meet the below conditions are welcome to submit an application.
The winners of the Sheikh Jaber’s Heirs’ Fund Scholarship will receive Assistance with fees.
Level and Area of Studies
Bachelor and dipoloma programme in any available field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken at Australian College of Kuwait.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Have a minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.00 and not failed in any units in previous semester.
- Must not be holding any other scholarship from any other institution.
- Only Diploma and Degree students can apply (English Language program students are not eligible).
Only the citizens of Kuwait are welcome to apply this Sheikh Jaber Heirs’ Fund Scholarship.
- Applications are only accepted during the Sheikh Jaber’s Heirs’ Fund Scholarships Applications period published on the ACK website. Late applications are not accepted.
- Special financial situation must be declared: information and certificates must be submitted such as salary certificates; rent contracts; bank statements and other expenses.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit all required documentation in the advertised timelines. Incomplete applications are not accepted.
- Application forms are available from the ACK Scholarships Office through the Registration Unit Counter, Building 1.
The deadline of the Sheikh Jaber Heirs’ Fund Scholarship Programmes is varies.