A number of PhD Positions as part of visuAAL Project are now available. Students from around the world are welcome to apply. Each project may have own requirements. There are various research areas are now available. 15 scholars will be selected to receive the award.
15 PhD positions are available for highly motivated Early Stage Researcher (ESR) as part of the visuAAL project. Please carefully learn the details for each of these positions: job and project descriptions, requirements, salary, application and selection procedures, additional requirements
The winners will be granted an interesting salary.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD program in various areas.
Place of study
At various locations in Germany, Sweden, Ireland, Austria and Spain.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree (or equivalent) relevant to the project(s) they apply for. Please, check the degrees that are relevant for each project in the call for applications at the link below.
- Applicants should not have been awarded a PhD degree
- At the time of recruitment, applicants must have less than four (full time equivalent) years of experience within a research career (measured from the date when the applicant obtained the first degree entitling him/her to embark on a doctorate, even if a doctorate was never started or envisaged)
- Applicants can have any nationality
- Applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the recruiting institution for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the recruitment date
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Additional criteria can apply for each specific research project
Please apply this scholarship via the link below.