Are you looking for the opportunity for a fully funded postdoctoral research fellowship in France? Institut Pasteur, France invites application for Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini Postdoctoral Fellowships in France from eligible and interested candidates from any nationality. Funding is paid as a salary and covers health insurance and retirement.
The Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini Postdoctoral Fellowship program supports two-year fellowships as part of the Emile Roux funds and Mrs. Paola Marchetti-Cantarini’s legacy in memory of her late husband Mr. Manlio Cantarini.
These fellowships are dedicated to postdoctoral researchers aiming to conduct research projects in Institut Pasteur (IP) research entities on the Paris campus.
Fellowships are for two years (the duration of this fellowship may not be less than 18 months):
- Funding is paid as a salary and covers health insurance and retirement.
- Application deadline: April 1st, (1:00 PM – Paris time).
- Anticipated announcement of decisions: early-June.
- Starting date: funding should start at the latest on October 1st,
- For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Level and Area of Research Studies
Postdoctoral Research in multidisciplinary areas.
Place of Study
Research entities of Institut Pasteur, Paris, France.
Check Also: Emile-Boutmy Scholarship at Science Po, France
Candidates should know that:
- The Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini fellowships are only tenable in research entities of Institut Pasteur in Paris.
- The host IP research entity can only present one application per session.
- Postdocs already present on the Paris Campus are eligible to apply to the Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini fellowship program.
- Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have completed their PhD degree (no later than six years prior the date of application) or will do so prior to commencing fellowship (date scheduled for the thesis defense).
- In case of woman postdoc candidate, her maternity leave will provide her with one year of derogation per child. For example, the eligibility period is extended to 7 years after the thesis defense in case of one pregnancy.
Candidates’ application files should include:
- APPLICATION FORM duly completed. This application consists of the following components:
- Applicant information (updated CV, academic background, list of publications, summary of past research performed)
- Project proposal (summary and detailed description)
- Presentation letter from the host IP research entitity head
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s passport or ID (pages showing your photograph and your identification)
- Names of up to three referees (mentors or advisors)
Complete application should be submitted in .pdf format and named as follow: Applicant’s SURNAME Name_ Lab Head’s SURNAME.pdf (example: SMITH John_Lab CARTER).
Applications should be sent before April 1st, (1:00 PM) to the PRC Team at the following address: email@example.com. We will acknowledge the receipt of all the applications.
- Recommendation letters TO BE PROVIDED SEPARATELY: Up to three reference letters sent directly from referees to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 1st. Recommendation letters must be submitted on official institution letterhead and named as follow LOR_Applicant’s SURNAME Name_ Referee’s SURNAME.pdf (example: LOR_SMITH John_KENNEDY)