Scholars from around the globe who seek an MBA or Master’s degree in a reputable institution of learning can now apply to the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships Programme. The offer covers course fees for both programmes, plus a grant for living costs of at least £17,668 per year for both years of study. Interested students are encouraged to apply before deadline.
Established in 2014, the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships provide full awards covering both the Master’s and the MBA degrees. Scholars can pursue any of the 1+1 MBA partnering programmes and combine it with the MBA. Recipients are exceptional individuals who can demonstrate the potential and commitment to finding scalable and sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges. The extraordinary community of scholars are exceptional individuals who are inspired to address important social issues by re-imagining the possible and delivering scalable and sustainable impact across the globe.
Course fees for both the Master’s degree and MBA programme, plus a grant for living costs of at least £17,668 per year for both years of study.
To be considered for the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships, applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- You must be admitted to a 1+1 MBA partnering programme and to the MBA prior to the selection process
- If you apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of 1+1 MBA partnering programmes, and to the MBA (as a separate application)
- moving into your MBA year and have not been considered for the scholarship in the previous year
- admitted to the MBA while studying on one of the 1+1 MBA partnering programmes
- academic achievement demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards
- leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation.
Check Also: Forté Foundation MBA Scholarships in UK
Candidates must submit a complete online application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA programme application by the deadline to be considered.
Submission Deadline: January 5.