NLNG Graduate Trainee Program is open to young Nigerian graduates from various academic disciplines seeking career opportunities in an innovative work environment. The trainees are to be fully paid during the program period. Interested candidates are urged to send forward their applications before the deadline.
The Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) is a globally competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, incorporated as a private limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets.
NLNG provide exciting career opportunities and an innovative work environment. As an equal-opportunity employer, all employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.
See Also: UNESCO Graduate Internship Programme
The NLNG Graduate Trainee Program is fully paid and there is no application fee.
Level and Areas of Study
The opportunity is for graduates in diverse disciplines.
To be qualified for NLNG Program for Young Nigerians, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A University bachelor’s degree obtained at Second Class Upper Division (2:1) and above in the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation, Metallurgical, Chemical, Civil, Petrochemical, Process, Environmental, Computer, Water Resources, Power Plant, Industrial, Mechatronics, Petroleum, Systems)
- Social & Management Sciences
- Project Management
- Information Management
- Arts & Humanities
- Shipping & Marine Studies
- Candidates must have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2017.
- Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Check Also: David Vowles Scholarship for Postgraduate Program at Edinburgh University
Interested applicants for NLNG Graduate Trainee Program should visit the official website at www.nigerialng.com to apply. Only applications via the portal is valid. Successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
Applicants will be required to attach the following documents (in PDF format only) to their applications:
- NYSC completion or exemption certificate
- Copy of University degree certificate
- Government issued Birth Certificate
- Copy of Secondary education certificate
- Copy of Primary education certificate
Submission Deadline: November 22.