- Target: The citizens of the United States
- Benefits: Varies
- Level and Discipline: Non-degree program in STEM-related fields
- Host Institution: Any institution – Canada
- Deadline: [Updated Annually]
The Mars Generation Space Camp Scholarship is now available. Eligible candidates should be between 15 and 17 of age and demonstrate interest in STEM subject. Up to ten awards will be given away.
The Mars Generation (TMG) is pleased to announce that the organization is accepting scholarship application. The Mars Generation Space Camp Scholarship program is a unique program to prepare TMG Scholars for the awe-inspiring experience of attending Space Camp. The scholars will be mentored as a cohort by students who have previously attended Space Camp and are now TMG Space Ambassadors.
The scholarship program provides 100% funding (including transportation) for youth with aptitude in STEM and financial need to attend U.S. Space Camp.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in any field but students must show interest in STEM Subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must join the FREE TMG Student Space Ambassador Leadership Program.
- Family must qualify for the income guidelines for the federal USDA free and reduced lunch program. We do require verification of this if you are awarded a scholarship.
- Must be live in the continental U.S. (Lower 48 states).
- Must be able to attend Space Camp the week of July 13 – 20, 2019,
- Have never attended Space Camp USA in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Must be between the age of 15-17 as of July 1, 2019. No Exceptions.
- Must find a teacher or mentor to recommend you and also mentor you through your scholarship process and delivery of your final presentation video of your Space Camp experience.
The U.S nationals may apply this Mars Generation Space Camp Scholarship.
Please go to the website and application link below to see further instruction.