Erasmus University Rotterdam is offering the L-EARN for Impact Scholarship Program for students from developing countries. This is available for those willing to pursue a master’s degree at one of the participating faculties of the university.
The L-EARN for Impact Scholarship (max 22,000 Euro) is open to individuals from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts applying to a Master’s degree programme. After the completion of the master’s programme the awardee commits to returning to their home country to use their new skills and contribute to their country’s social and economic development.
The winner will receive benefits between € 10,000 and € 22,000 (including statutory fee). Students who have to pay the institutional tuition fee will receive an additional fee waiver from their faculty.
Level & Area of Studies
Master’s degree in various fields.
Place of study
At participating faculties at Erasmus University Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
To be eligible to apply for the L-EARN for Impact Scholarship:
- Your nationality is one of the list of the Developing Countries of the World Bank.
- You are an excellent student according to the faculty’s standards. The average grade should be the equivalent to the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale of 1 to 10.
- You have recent relevant work experience after earning a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are applying for a full-time master’s at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- The selection for this scholarship will be carried out by the faculties and schools. For more detailed information about the selection process, please contact the faculty or school involved.
Please go to the link below to see further instructions.
Varies per Faculty.