- Target: The citizens of the United States and Canada
- Benefits: $1,000
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in healthcare or engineering discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA or Canada
- Deadline: Varies
Applications for the KCCATL Merit Scholarship Program are now being accepted. The scholarship is only open to the U.S. and Canadian citizens. They must be minimum 18 years of age and pursuing a course in the healthcare or engineering related field.
The winning student will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College level in the healthcare or engineering related field.
Place of Study
In the U.S. or Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must be 18 years and above
- Must be a Canadian or US citizen
- Must be pursuing a course in the healthcare or engineering related field
The U.S. and Canadian citizens are invited to apply.
Please see further instruction at the official website through the application link.