Applications for the ESED Master’s Scholarship are accepted every year. The scholarship is purposed to support international students pursuing master degree in the area of Sustainable Energy Development Studies. This two-year scholarship which provides US$ 10,000/year for ten winning students.
The purpose of the Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship is to support outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and to encourage meaningful contributions to the collective body of knowledge about this subject.
Value and Tenure
Each of the scholarship winners will receive US$ 10,000 per year for up to two years.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in Sustainable Energy Development Studies.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in ant Institution worldwide.
Eligibility and Criteria
The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership considers an outstanding student to be one who:
- graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of her/his class
- is determined to advance her/his knowledge and understanding
- has a history of community involvement
- is committed to sustainable energy
- is committed to return and contribute to her/his home country
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must:
- plan to undertake studies at the master’s level in areas directly related to sustainable energy development
- be citizens of the developing countries and territories identified for OECD official development aid in the DAC List of ODA Recipients.
Students from developing countries are welcome to apply.
Applications for this scholarship should be made online. Please go to the link below to see further instruction.
Please anticipate the deadline in March / April every year.