Dorrance Family Foundation is pleased to invite applications for the Dorrance Scholarship Program. Eligible candidates should be graduate of Arizona’s high school who will be attending Arizona’s public universities. Winners will be granted $12,000 amount.
The Dorrance Family Foundation is providing scholarship support for students who have limited financial resources and who are the first in their family to attend college and complete a four-year degree. The scholarship is open to Arizona high school graduates pursuing an undergraduate degree at one of Arizona’s public universities.
The award is renewable for a total of eight semesters (four years) of funding. Up to thirty awards will be made each year up to $12,000 amount.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in all subjects.
Place of Study
In Arizona, USA.
>Eligibility and Criteria
- Seniors in good standing who will graduate from an accredited Arizona high school and enter the university as college freshmen
- The first generation to attend college (neither parent/step-parent, living or deceased, or legal guardian holds a four-year degree from any country)
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA (weighted or unweighted)
- Minimum combined SAT score of 1040 or composite ACT score of 22 (excluding writing a score in both instances)
- Admitted to one of Arizona’s three residential public universities (Arizona State University-Tempe, Northern Arizona University- Flagstaff, University of Arizona-Tucson)
- Demonstrated financial need (www.fafsa.ed.gov)
- Demonstrated leadership and volunteer service
- Agree to participate in all aspects of the scholarship program (See Program At A Glance)… MUST be able to travel internationally
- Signed Scholar Participation Agreement
- Reside on campus freshman and sophomore year
- Participate in the Dorrance Summer Bridge Program in Flagstaff, AZ
The U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
Please apply this scholarship through the link below.
The deadline is varies.