- Target: Foreign Students
- Award Value: Fully Funded Postgraduate
- Level and Discipline: Masters, PhD, other Complementary courses
- Host Institution: Chosen DAAD Universities, Germany
- Deadline: Updated Yearly
The DAAD scholarship program offers students opportunity to acquire cutting-edge Postgraduate education and continuing studies in the fields of Architecture, Design/Planning. You can get fully funded for between 10 to 24 months.
The DAAD program offers graduate students the opportunity for postgraduate or continuing education in Germany in their chosen areas of study. This scholarship program aims at promoting networking and exchange of experience amongst colleagues.
- A monthly payment of 850 euros
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance covers,
- Rent allowance
- Language course and many more.
Level and Area of Studies
- a Master’s degree/postgraduate degree leading to a final qualification, or
- a complementary course that does not lead to a final qualification (not an undergraduate course)
at a state or state-recognized German university of your choice.
Place of Study
Any state or state recognized university of your choice
Eligibility and Criteria
Foreign applicants who have gained a first university degree in the areas of Architecture, Interior Design, Monument Conservation, Urban Planning/Urban Development, Regional Planning, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Planning at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study program.
Applications are done online at the official website, you will be required to select your status and your country of origin to enable you start application