The Czech Republic Government Scholarship for Developing Countries is now open. The scholarships are dedicated to supporting foreign nationals from developing countries across the world to study in Czech Republic. Open to both masters and PhD students, it covers the tuition fees, monthly stipend of CZK 14,000 – CZK 15,000.
The Government of the Czech Republic offers scholarships within the framework of its Foreign Development Assistance in support of the study of foreign nationals from developing countries listed below at public institutions of higher education in the Czech Republic..
Level and Area of Studies
Scholarships are offered to study a Follow-up Master study programmes or Doctoral study programmes..
Place of Study
Scholarships are awarded to study at Czech public higher education institutions.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be nationals of developing countries listed (below).
- Applicants for a master’s scholarship must have obtained good grades in relevant course from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Applicants for a doctoral scholarship must have obtained relevant master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities as evident in their academic credentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at universities in Czech Republic.
The scholarship is open to the citizens developing countries to include: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, and Zambia.