- Target: The citizens of the United States and Canada
- Benefits: $2,500 to $25,000
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA or Canada
- Deadline: Available each year
This year, the AXA Achievement Scholarships are available for over 300 students. Each of those values from $2,500 to $25,000 depending on the AXA Scholarship category they have. In order to be qualified, candidates should be the U.S. prospective college students.
The AXA Foundation directs AXA’s philanthropic and volunteer activities. Through philanthropy, volunteerism and sustainability AXA leverages resources and risk expertise to build a stronger society for their customers and their employees – it’s their commitment to Corporate Responsibility. Their signature program, AXA Achievement, helps students and parents take the next step toward college. Two types of AXA Achievement Scholarships, firstly, The AXA Achievement Scholarship, secondly AXA Achievement Community Scholarship
The scholarship value is ranging from $2,500 to $25,000. Please see the detail description at the website and application link below.
Level and Area of Studies
College level in all subjects.
Place of Study
At an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
Those two types scholarships require the candidates to meet the following requirements:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico (AXA Achievement Scholarship) and in one of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico (AXA Achievement Community Scholarship).
- Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States.
- In addition, Demonstrate student able to demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities.
Only the U.S. students may apply the AXA Achievement Scholarships.
The AXA Achievement Scholarships are open each year.