The Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship is inviting applications from young leaders driving change and tackling the climate crisis through innovative new technologies, the advancement of climate education, or the preservation of ecosystems through halting or reversing land degradation. The scholars will be fully funded to study in United Kingdom. Interested candidates should apply before the deadline.
The Audi Environmental Foundation actively supports research into new technologies and scientific methods for a liveable future. Its stated goal is to make a contribution to environmental protection and to create and promote ways of behaving sustainably.
Audi Environmental Foundation is therefore collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 15 inspiring young leaders to attend this year’s One Young World Summit in Belfast, UK.
Scholars will receive:
- Access to the One Young World Summit in Belfast, UK.
- Hotel accommodation in Manchester between 2 – 5 (inclusive) October.
- Participation at the pre-event by Audi AG and the Audi Environmental Foundation on 1 October.
- The cost of travel to and from Belfast (flights in economy).
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
Level and Areas of Study
The scholars programme is for students in fields related to Climate Technology.
To be eligible for Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Aged 18 – 30.
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated impact and innovation in tackling environmental challenges.
Check Also: DAEWOONG Foundation Scholarship in South Korea
Interested and eligible candidates for Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship are required to apply online by the application deadline.
Submission Deadline: March 22.