The Arizona States University (ASU) is currently accepting applications for the ASU Sun Devil Family Association Scholarship. Those who have been admitted to study at the Arizona States University (ASU) for Fall are welcome to apply. The winning students will receive $5,000 per year.
ASU Sun Devil Family Association is excited to announce the scholarship program. Scholarship is open for U.S. citizens or permanent U.S. residents. Awards are committed to financial need, evidence of academic success, a strong commitment to community service and/or university involvement, and achievement of personal and educational goals.
About the Sponsor (s)
The Sun Devil Family Association is committed to providing parents the information they need to stay informed of university happenings and to help their students through their college years.
The selected candidates will receive up to $5,000 for one year.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field offered by the host institution.
Place of Study
At the Arizona States University (ASU), USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Be admitted to ASU for fall
- Must be enrolled as a full time undergraduate student and successfully complete at least 12 credit hours in fall, and at least 12 credit hours in spring in an initial baccalaureate degree program at the Tempe, Polytechnic, West, Downtown Phoenix, or Lake Havasu Campus
- Have a graduation date of Decemberor later
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative ASU GPA, un-weighted
- Have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with the ASU Office of Student Financial Assistance no later than January 1. Students without a FAFSA on file by the deadline will not be considered. Applicants may complete the FAFSA at the following link: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
- Demonstrate a record of community service and/or university involvement
- Complete all required essay questions and include all required documents. *Please submit your letter of recommendation requests one to two weeks before the deadline. Letters received after this deadline will not be accepted.
Only the U.S citizens are invited to apply.
Please see further instruction at the website and application link below.
14 February 2021.
If you have any question regarding the scholarship, you can call us: 855-278-5080 (toll free)