The English Language Study Program put together to encourage and support international students to gain proficiency in English Language through our English Language Intensive Course (ELICOS) program either online or on-campus through the ACU English Language Centre.
The English Language Study Program is available to eligible international students commencing their ELICOS program offshore via virtual learning, or onshore at the ACU English Language Centre at our Brisbane, Melbourne and North Sydney campuses, available for all future intakes and will be payable as a tuition fee waiver. By accepting an eligible letter of offer with Australian Catholic University, applicants confirm their acceptance of the scholarship.
- The scholarship will cover tuition fee for the duration of the ELICOS program (equal to $114 per week).
- There are 50 scholarships available.
The Scholarship students will take their studies either Online or On-Campus the ACU English Language Centre at our Brisbane, Melbourne and North Sydney campuses.
Eligibility and Criteria
The English Language Study Scholarship is available to eligible international students commencing their ELICOS program online or on campus at the ACU English Language Centre in our Brisbane, Melbourne and North Sydney campuses, Australia.
- Citizenship: International students
- Course: Current enrolment in an English Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS) including:
- English for Academic purposes
- General English
- English for the Workplace
- IELTS Test Preparation
- Campus: Online (international students currently offshore), and Brisbane, Melbourne or North Sydney
No formal application is required for the ACU English Language Study Program, Australia. The University will assess all commencing students for their eligibility based on the information in their application to study at ACU. Successful recipients will be notified by ACU. Scholarships will be awarded to eligible applicants in order of acceptance of their offer of admission until all available scholarships have been allocated.