- Target: The citizens of the United States
- Benefits: $10,000
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in architecture
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: 1 February every year
The Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Architectural Scholarship is now open. Eligible candidates should be the U.S students who have passion and talent in architecture. The winning student will be granted $10,000.
The Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Architectural Foundation is pleased to announce scholarship program. The scholarship is available for U.S. citizens and it is intended to recognize and foster students who have a demonstrated talent and passion for architecture.
One scholarship recipient will be selected to receive funds in the amount of $10,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in architecture.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
Students beginning their final year in an NAAB accredited architecture program in the fall, who currently reside in the United States, are eligible to apply.
The United States citizens are invited to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below. Please note, applicants will be required to provide the documents as follow:
- Resume Portfolio including five examples of architectural design work
- One-page essay discussing the design intent of the work shown in the portfolio
- One letter of recommendation written by the department head of the school of architecture or faculty member and signed by the dean or chair of the school of architecture addressing the candidate’s talent and passion for the field of architecture