Yuvraj Singh Foundation is pleased to invite applications for the yuvraj singh foundation scholarship program for Cancer Survivors. All applicants must satisfy all of the given criteria below. To apply, entries must be submitted no later than 15 October every year.
Yuvraj singh foundation scholarship for Cancer Survivors is purposed to help the families that are facing a financial crisis due to the expensive and prolonged cancer treatment of their immediate family member by educating their children.
Winner will receive up to INR 30,000 per year.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in various fields.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
- An applicant must be from PAN India.
- A student whose immediate family has fought with cancer in the past two years or whose family member is currently going through cancer treatment.( Note- Students who have lost their parents within two years due to cancer are preferred.)
- A student studying in class 1 to 12, Graduation, Diploma, ITI or Post Graduation. ( Note- Students who are studying in Undergraduate / Professional /Technical Courses from a state/UGC recognized University / Reputed Engineering, Management, and other technical institutes are also eligible.)
- From a family whose annual income is less than INR 400,000.
- Not availing any other scholarship whose amount is Rs.6,000 or more.
Note- Children of Employees of YouWeCan and Buddy4Study are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program.
Only Indian citizens are invited to apply.
Please see detail instruction at the link below.
15 October every year.