- Target: US Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Benefits: $1,000
- Level and Discipline: Not specified
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Please anticipate in November every year
Applications for the Young Innovators to Watch Scholarship Program are now being accepted. This scholarship is exclusively intended to young inventors and entrepreneurs. They must be 13 and 20 years of age. Two awards are given annually. Applications are accepted until November every year.
The winning student will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
The award is open to individuals and small teams, ages 13 to 20, that have created an innovative technical or scientific project. Other requirements may be stated on the award website. Projects must be original work, and may have been developed as a result of school, extracurricular, or outside-of-school activities, including hackathons, community events, consulting projects or entrepreneurial activities.
The United States citizens may apply this scholarship.
Project Submissions must contain the following:
- A completed application form.
- A picture, video or website of their project to be considered for submission.
- If under 18, the applicant (or all underage team members) must obtain and submit a parental/guardian consent form.
- Affirmation that the submission does not infringe upon copyright law or the intellectual property of an uncredited party.