Worgul, Sarna & Ness, Criminal Defense Attorneys, LLC is excited to invite applications for the Worgul Law Firm Scholarship Program. Eligible candidates must be U.S. citizens pursuing undergraduate degree at any institution in the United states.
We are proud to announce the renewal of our scholarship for the 2019-2020 school year. At Worgul, Sarna & Ness, Criminal Defense Attorneys, LLC, we understand that higher education is important for a successful future, yet a challenge for all to become financially secure. This amazing scholarship opportunity for the amount of $5,000 will help a deserving student to accomplish educational goals and prepare for future career aspirations.
The winner will receive $5,000.
Level & Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field of studies.
Place of study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate college, university, or graduate school across the United States.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Has demonstrated outstanding service to the community, high initiative to further their education, and a strong academic performance.
To apply, applicants must provide the materials as follow:
- A high school, undergraduate, or graduate school transcript. An unofficial version is acceptable.
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty or staff member.
- An attached application form.
- Essay – must be between 300-500 words on the following topic: There have been many public service campaigns about the dangers of drinking and driving; however, people continue to make the unfortunate decision to drink and get behind the wheel. Write an essay about the reasons why people continue to drink and drive – and what initiatives could be executed to address those reasons.
31 May 2020.