- Target: The citizens of the United States or U.S. permanent residents
- Benefits: $500
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in Law discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: TBA
Entries for the Will & Will Scholarship Program are now being accepted. The scholarship is sponsored by Will & Will, a husband/wife criminal defense law firm serving clients in Seattle and surrounding cities. Candidates must be enrolled at a U.S. college or university in law discipline.
About the Sponsor
Will & Will is a husband/wife criminal defense law firm serving clients in Seattle and surrounding cities. Court & Michelle are caring and dedicated advocates who work tirelessly to ensure their clients are receiving the best possible outcome.
Winner will receive $500.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in law subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant must be a full-time student attending an accredited university in the United States
- Applicant must be: 1) enrolled in law school or 2) an undergraduate student who has applied or will be applying to law school.
The U.S. citizens may apply this scholarship.
Please write 250-400 words on why you want to become an attorney and what you plan to do with your law degree.