The KU Leuven is currently accepting applications for the Wilfried Martens Master Scholarships (WMM Scholarship Program). The scholarship is open to students from one of the defined countries who are applying master degree in the field of European Politics and Policies. Fully – funded award will be given to the winning applicants.
The Wilfried Martens Master Scholarships will cover:
- Monthly paid living expenses
- Tuition Fee
- Affiliation with a Belgian Health Insurance Company
- Third Party Liability Insurance
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in the field of European Politics and Policies.
Place of Study
At KU Leuven in Belgium.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must have a 4 Year University Degree (3 Year Bachelors + 1 Year Masters) or (4 Year Bachelors of 240 ECTS Credits)
- Accepted degrees are in the fields of Political Science, Sociology, Law, Economics or Contemporary European History.
- Degree grade achieved should be ‘cum laude’ (‘honours’ / ‘distinction’ / Upper Second Class / 3.5 GPA)
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to prove that they are a C-level on the Common Framework of the Reference level of the Council of Europe. The MEPP programme only accepts two tests as valid: TOEFL internet-based 100/120 or IELTS 7.0/9.
Only students from the following countries are welcome to apply: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Kosovo.
Application should be made online. The detail instruction can be learn from the link below.
1 March every year.