- Target: The citizens of the United States or U.S. permanent residents
- Benefits: Varies
- Level and Discipline: Postdoctoral program in Architectural History and Preservation
- Host Institution: Colombia University – USA
- Deadline: Expired 1216 days ago
Weinberg Postdoctoral Fellowship Program is now open. This program is sponsored by the Columbia University’s Italian Academy. Students from all over the world are invited to apply. They will be studying Architectural History and Preservation.
Sponsoring advanced research across the disciplines via a Fellowship Program with 20 residential scholars each year, and public conferences promoting academic, cultural, and scientific exchange. The Italian Academy was created in 1991 on the basis of a charter signed by the President of the Republic of Italy and the President of Columbia University.
- a gross salary ranging from $4,500 to $7,000/month (you may pay tax on this; you must consult your accountant for advice);
- a travel allowance to cover the airfare to & from New York;
- a portion of health-insurance costs.
Level and Area of Studies
Postdoctoral program in Architectural History and Preservation.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
Normally Fellowships will be open to advanced scholars from the postdoctoral to the full professorial level. (Candidates should expect to have their doctorates in hand no later than the summer after they apply.) Fellows will be expected to be in residence for one or two academic semesters.
There is no nationality restriction.