Sponsored LinksA team of experts from scholarship essay writing service https://writemypaperhub.com/scholarship-essay.html can write a scholarship paper for you if you ever need help online.
Entries for the “We The Students Essay Contest” are now invited. The contest is estabshed by the Bill of Rights Institute. To be eligible, applicants must be between 14 and 19 years of age as of the end of the Contest Period. There 15 awards available; One National Grand Prize, six Runners Up and eight Honorable Mention.
This year we are asking you to dig deep and make your scholarship essay personal. A citizen comes in many shapes and sizes. Some serve their community by voting and participating in political events. Others serve through entrepreneurship or philanthropy. We want to know what you think makes a good citizen in your community.
The prize value of the We The Students Essay Contest as followL
- 1st Place – $7,500 and a scholarship to our 2020 Constitutional Academy in Washington, D.C.
- Runners Up – 5 prizes at $1,500 each
- Honorable Mentions – 8 prizes at $500 each
Level and Area of Studies
School level including home school program in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
The Contest is open to all United States citizens or legal residents who are students who are no older than 19 and no younger than 14 as of the end of the Contest Period who:
- attend school in the United States, one of its territories or districts, or an American Armed Forces School Abroad, and
- are in grades 8 -12 attending public, private, religious, or charter schools, or
- are enrolled in a GED or correspondence school program, or
- are attending a home school program.
Only the citizens of the United States are invited to apply this We The Students Essay Contest.
Each submission must adhere to the topics and should fully answer the question and all sub-parts. Each submission must adhere to the word limits for each question (between 500 and 800 words)
15 April 2020.