- Target: The citizens of Pakistan
- Benefits: Partial and full scholarship
- Level and Discipline: Full or part-time master’s or DPhil course in any subject
- Host Institution: University of Oxford – UK
- Deadline: Please anticipate in January every year
This Vicky Noon Educational Foundation Scholarships are exclusively open to students from Pakistan. He or she must be pursuing master or DPhil program at the University of Oxford. There are two awards will be granted. Those are covering partial and full cost of the study.
The Vicky Noon Educational Foundation Oxford Scholarships fund talented Pakistani students to study any subject at the University of Oxford. The Vicky Noon Educational Foundation was established in 1992 by Lady Viqarunnissa Noon, the distinguished social worker and wife of the seventh Prime Minister of Pakistan Feroz Khan Noon. The scholarships at Oxford are funded by the Foundation, the University and a number of generous partners.
In recent years these have ranged from partial awards (for example, a contribution of £3,000) to fully-funded scholarships (covering all fees and living costs).
Level and Area of Studies
Full or part-time master’s or DPhil course in any subject.
Place of Study
At the University of Oxford, UK
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for this Vicky Noon Educational Foundation Scholarships, all candidates must meet the requirements as follow:
- applicants must be successful in being offered a place on their course after consideration of applications received by the relevant deadline for the course.
- Student must be applying to start a new full or part – time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford.
- Student must be a national of and ordinarily resident in Pakistan. You should be intending to return to Pakistan once your course is completed. If you have previously studied outside Pakistan you will not normally be considered.
Only Pakistani students are invited to apply.
Please find the detail guideline of the application procedure at the website link below.
6 or 20 January each year.