The tourism cares is now accepting application for an academic scholarship in the field of travel, tourism or hospitality related studies. The scholarship offers up to $74,500 for those pursuing graduate and undergraduate, research and high school program at an accredited college or university in the U.S and Canada.
Tourism Cares awards up to 54 Academic Scholarships annually ranging from $1,000 to $4,000, for a total of up to $74,500 The Academic Scholarships benefit high school, undergraduate or graduate level students of travel, tourism or hospitality related programs of study at accredited schools within the United States and Canada.
Each of the successful applicants will receive award valued amounting from $1,000 to $4,000, for a total of up to $70,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and Graduate level in the field of Travel, Tourism or Hospitality Studies.
Place of Study
In the United States and Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
All applicants are expected to meet the criteria as follow:
Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship
- full or part time student enrolled in an eligible bachelor and master program
- enrolled in the fall semester of a two or four year in the U.S and Canada.
- cumulative or overall minimum 3.0 grade point
Graduate Research Scholarships
- no citizenship requirements
- full or part time student conducting graduate research in a travel or tourism field
- enrolled in the fall semester of a four year university in the United States or Canada.
- minimum 3.0 grade point average.
High School Scholarships
- citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- high School Senior who will be successfully completeing an Academy of Hospitality and Tourism Program at their High School (AOHT)
- entering freshman in the fall semester at a two or four year university in the United States or Canada.
- cumulative or overall minimum 3.0 grade point average.
The U.S and other nationality are welcome to apply this Tourism Cares Academic Scholarship.
Please see the detail information of the application procedure at the link link below.
1 April 2019.