- Target: The citizens of the United States or U.S. permanent residents
- Benefits: $3,000
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in any field
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Available and updated every year
College students are now invited to apply the TicketCity Scholarship. Each candidates are required to write an essay consisting 400-700 words regarding thing you love about college sport experience. The scholarship recipients will receive up to $3,000.
TicketCity loves college sports. From the first tailgate party of football season to the final round of March Madness, we can’t get enough of it. Focus is almost always on the student-athletes, but we know it wouldn’t be the same without the support of the student-fans. Every school has its own unique traditions and we want to hear why those traditions are so special to you. This is why we created the TicketCity Annual College Scholarship Program. We want to thank the students for turning an ordinary game into a tradition-rich, high-energy event that will be remembered forever. All you have to do is write an essay about something you already love, the college sports experience.
The winner of this scholarship will receive benefits of $3,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
There is no specific criteria. You only required to provide an essay discussing the defined topic. Please note, only college students are invited to participate in.
The U.S. students are welcome to apply.
To apply, all candidates must write an essay explaining one of subjects as follow
- Describe why sporting events are important to the culture of a university.
- What college sporting event has had a major impact on your life and why?
- What is your favorite game-day tradition at your University and why?