College Monk is pleased to invite applications for the College Monk Short Essay Scholarship Program. This is open to legal citizen or resident of the U.S or an International student with a valid student visa. They must be currently or will be attending college in the United States.
The College Monk $1500 short essay scholarship is an essay-required scholarship with no GPA requirements. The purpose of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to high school graduating students or college students who are going to attend an accredited institution in the US. The scholarship is awarded once each year and is available to all eligible students regardless of ethnicity, national origin, or immigration status. The scholarship recipient will be selected based on the essay provided.
The winning applicants will be awarded $1,500.
Level & Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of study
At any college or university in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
- The scholarship is open to all students currently pursuing or looking to pursue a college education in the next 12 months in the United States.
- The applicant must be a legal citizen of the U.S or an International student with a valid student visa.
- Should be enrolled or attending an undergraduate or graduate program.
The applicant must submit an original essay, which addresses the following instructions:
- In not less than 100 words, please tell us about yourself and why you are applying for this scholarship.
- Please be clear about how this scholarship will help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Any past achievements of state, national or international fame should be mentioned.
31 January 2020.