TNI offers 30 bond-free scholarships to bright and talented students who pass a scholarship placement exam and interview process to enroll in the International Program. If recipient students’ academic result cannot meet the stated minimum average annual GPAX condition, the scholarship will be downgraded by one type for the next semester until their academic result is improved and meet the minimum conditions for the original scholarship level. Upgrading from an original grant level to a higher scholarship type is not permitted.
The value of the TNI Scholarship is depending to the scholarship types as follow:
– Type One: Exemption of 100 % of tuition fee
– Type Two: Exemption of 50% of tuition fee
– Type Three: Exemption of 25% of tuition fee
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in available subjects at the university.
Place of Study
At Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology in Thailand.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Type One: Average annual GPAX must not be lower than 3.25
- Type Two: Average annual GPAX must not be lower than 3.00
- Type Three: Average annual GPAX must not be lower than 2.75
There is no nationality restriction.
Please go to the link below to see further instruction.