- Target: All nationalities
- Benefits: $1,000
- Level and Discipline: High school diploma or equivalent in any field
- Host Institution: Any institution – Worldwide
- Deadline: 30 september every year
Each year, X-Medics accepts applications for the Tantalum Scholarship Program. This program is targeted to any student with a high school diploma or equivalent. They will be selected to receive the Tantalum Scholarship based on their potential, financial or other hardship. Entries are accepted no later than 30 September on annual basis.
The winner of the X-Medics’ Tantalum Scholarship Program will receive benefit of $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
A high school diploma or equivalent in any field.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
Any student with a high school diploma or equivalent can apply for this scholarship. The successful applicant must demonstrate potential, financial or other hardship, based on opportunity and equity criteria.
There is no nationality requirement to apply this Tantalum Scholarship.
Please give a short essay explaining your education goals and plans after graduating college. Explain why you deserve to win and what the scholarship means to you.
– Application deadline: September 30 – Annually
– Winner announcement: October 31 – Annually