Harvard T.H. Chan School is delighted to invite applications for Takemi Fellowship Program. This program is open to mid-career health professionals and scholars from around the world who are willing to undertake research in International Health at Harvard T.H. Chan School.
The Takemi Program in International Health seeks to improve health and health systems around the world by welcoming mid-career health professionals and scholars to the Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health to conduct path breaking research and develop their leadership skills.
Ford Foundation-supported Fellows will be provided $48,000 to cover living, health insurance, travel, and research expenses.
Level and Area of Studies
Research program in International Health.
Place of Study
At Harvard T.H. Chan School in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Have completed a graduate degree
- Have significant work and research experience, including publications in internationally recognized journals
- Have demonstrated potential leadership capacity in their home countries
- Strong promise and appropriate preparation (including facility of English)
- Applicants should be mid-career researchers who have completed graduate degrees, published in internationally recognized journals, and demonstrated potential leadership capacity in their home countries.
- They are expected to show strong promise and appropriate preparation (including facility in English) to enable them to fully benefit from the experience.
- Further, they are expected to have made, or intend to make, a commitment to a career in health for which participation in the Program will be of significant value.
- Applications may come from any relevant discipline or profession (e.g., medicine, law, public health, economics, management, and social sciences).
There is no nationality restriction.