Jurewitz Law Group is delighted to offer the Take Charge of Tomorrow Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to college or university students with minimum 3.0 of GPA. Please note, only the citizens of the United States are welcome to apply. To apply, students are required to write an essay on the given topic below.
Students, you know by now that paying for college is no picnic (even if your parents chip in). We want to help with that, because once you graduate, we expect big things from go-getters like you. That’s why Jurewitz Law Group is offering the Take Charge of Tomorrow Scholarship Program for both Southern California students and nationwide applicants. You want to take charge of tomorrow? Start by applying yourself today.
The winner of the Take Charge of Tomorrow Scholarship will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any discipline.
Place of Study
The study will be taken at an accredited college or university in the United states.
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, please ensure to meet the following requirements:
- You must be a high school senior on track to graduate or a college student enrolled in an accredited four-year university/college, or currently enrolled in a two-year college and planning to transfer to a four-year university/college upon completion.
- You have earned, or will earn your high school diploma this calendar year.
- You have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status. DACA recipients are welcome to apply.
- You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Entries that do not meet the word count requirement will not be considered.
Only the citizens of the United States are invited to apply this Take Charge of Tomorrow Scholarship contest.
To apply, please write 500 – 1000 word essay discussing the following topic:
We strongly believe standing up against the odds makes you a better person, any way you slice it. Unlike other attorneys who negotiate to avoid a trial, Jurewitz Law Group embraces the challenge if it means getting justice for our clients, who have already suffered enough. Tell us about a time YOU stood up for what was right, even when other people told you it was “wrong” or thought it wasn’t worth the fight. Why did you choose to do it, and how did the experience shape you? Would you do it all over again?
14 May 2019.