- Target: British citizen or resident
- Benefits: £8,000
- Level and Discipline: MBA or Master degree in Fintech-related fields
- Host Institution: Any accredited university – UK
- Deadline: Expires in 145 days
Spotcap UK Ltd is delighted to invite applications for the Spotcap Fintech Fellowship Program. This is open to Britsh citizens or residents who are pursuing MBA or Master degree in Fintech-related fields (e.g. finance, business, management, engineering, computer science). One winner will be selected to receive £8,000.
Eligibility and Requirements
In order to qualify for the Spotcap Fintech Fellowship Program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have an offer of admission to a master’s or MBA programme at an accredited British university, starting in Autumn 2019
- Be a British citizen or resident
- Study a fintech-related subject, with an intention to work in fintech upon graduation
Send your CV and cover letter, which should include the following points:
- Tell us about you
- What sparked your interest in fintech?
- How would your studies support a career in fintech?