Entries for the Splento scholarship are now invited. The award is open to students who are enrolled planning to be enrolled at college or university students studying in the United Kingdom or the United States. To apply, students are required to submit their best photos and letter motivation.
Splento is pleased to announce the first Splento Photography Scholarship. Our main goal is to improve the quality of the photography services worldwide, therefore, the awarding process is based on a careful review of the student’s photographic works through digital submissions as a part of the scholarship application.
The winner of the Splento Scholarship will receive benefits as follow:
- £750 or $1000 towards any educational course in your college/university.
- An article with an interview on the Splento Blog.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any discipline.
Place of Study
The study will be taken at any college or university in USA or UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to be eligible for the Splento Scholarship, please ensure to meet the requirements as follow:
- Enrolled (or are planning to be enrolled) college or university students studying in the United Kingdom or the United States.The scholarship winner will be asked to provide the proof of education. Recent college graduates, high school juniors, and doctoral candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Must be a current college undergraduate or graduate student studying at a 4-year, 2-year, vocational, or technical institution in the United Kingdom or the United States.
The Splento Scholarship is only open to the United Kingdom or the United States Citizen or a permanent legal resident.
To participate in this program, please follow the instruction below:
- Fill out the Splento Entry Form at the link below.
- Include your name, email address, and the name of your current college/university.
- Upload up to 3 of your best photos. Max photo resolution – 7360 x 4912 300 ppi. Min photo resolution – 2048 x 1365 72 ppi. Max Size each photo 10 Mb
- Write a short motivation letter (500 symbols) about yourself that includes information about: why you think you should win the Splento Scholarship and what you plan to do with the scholarship you receive.
Post the contest photo(s) to your Facebook or Instagram account, tag @Splento (or @splentoapp on Instagram), and use our hashtag #SplentoScholarship. Add the link to the social media post in the Entry Form.
15 March every year.