- Target: The citizens of the United States
- Benefits: Grand prize $10,000
- Level and Discipline: Not specified
- Host Institution: Not specified
- Deadline: 31 December every year
National Park Foundation and Active Network, LLC is glad to invite applications for the “Share the Experience Contest”. Only the U.S. citizens are invited to apply. They must be at least 13 years of age. Winners may expect to receive a grand prize of $10,000.
National Park Foundation and Active Network, LLC is sponsoring Share the Experience Contest 2016. It’s a fantastic way to “Share the Experience” and let others see and appreciate all the incredible federal lands and adventures across the nation. They are seeking amazing photos from amateur photographers that highlight the best of America’s federal lands, national parks, and historical sites.
– Grand Prize: $10,000
– 2nd Prize: $5,000
– 3rd Prize: $3,000
Level and Area of Studies
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for this Share the Experience Contest only open to those satisfying the given criteria as follow:
- Legal residents of the 50 United States and DC, and at least 13 years of age or older as of May 24.
- Amateur Photographers (less than 20% of your total income is from photography).
- Photographs must be taken by you and you must have the rights to the photo.
Only U.S. residents are invited to apply.
Please go to the link below to apply this contest.
December 31 each year.