We believe in physical therapy and in an effort to promote this form of healthcare we decided to create a scholarship for students studying the field. Each year we award one person with a $500 Scholarship for Physical Therapist Assistants. Anyone studying physical therapy assisting at a CAPTE accredited PTA program in the United States may apply.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Residency: Anywhere in the U.S.
- Career and/or college major interest(s): Physical Therapy Assistant
- Current academic year of applicant: Must be enrolled in college
- Age of applicant (minimum/maximum): No age requirement
- Academic achievement: Enrolled PTA student (Students starting 1st semester are eligible)
To apply please follow the instruction below:
- Write a minumum 1000 words essay on this topic: How do you plan to better the world using your education and talents? What are your personal and career goals, and why?
- Applications/Submissions: Once you write your essay of 1,000 – 2,000 words, please email it to: the.pta.guide [@] gmail.com
- Also include your First and Last name as well as the PT or PTA program you attend or have been accepted into.