The Medical Assisting profession is growing and needs talented young people to get educated and enter the field. In an effort to encourage more bright students down the path to becoming a Medical Assistant to help serve this increase in demand, we created this scholarship for MA students. Each year we will award one MA student with a $500 scholarship.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Residency: Anywhere in the U.S.
- Career and/or college major interest(s): Medical Assistant
- Current academic year of applicant: Must be enrolled in college
- Age of applicant (minimum/maximum): No age requirement
- Academic achievement: Enrolled MA student (Students starting 1st semester are eligible)
All you need to do to apply is to write an essay answering the following question: Using your talent and education, what is your plan to improve the world? What career and personal goals have you made for yourself, and why?. Applications/Submissions: Please email essays (1,000 words minimum) to: chris.jackson [@] medical-assistant.us. Please include your first and last name with your submission along with the name of the MA school you are attending or accepted into.