- Target: The citizens of low or middle income countries
- Benefits: Cost for travel, living and research expenses
- Level and Discipline: Non-degree program in non-specified subjects
- Host Institution: Sanger Institute – UK
- Deadline: Expired 1203 days ago
Entries for the Sanger Institute Prize Competition are now accepted. This program is targeted to undergraduate students from low or middle income countries. A good command of English is a primary requirement.
The winner of the Sanger Institute Prize will be offered a three-month internship with a research group at the Wellcome Sanger Institute. Travel, living and research expenses are all covered by the award.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in non-specified subjects.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be from a low- or middle-income country
- Be studying at a University/Institute in a low-/middle-income country
- Demonstrate an active interest in research in the genomics field
- Have a good command of English
Students of low or middle income countries are invited to apply.