- Funded By: University of Dundee
- Target: The citizens of Canada, Japan, India, USA, Pakistan or China, and Hong Kong
- Benefits: Up to £8,000
- Level or Degree: Postgraduate degree
- Disciplines/Subjects: Varies
- Host Institution: University of Dundee – UK
- Deadline: Expired 1399 days ago
Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships are an incredible opportunity to study in a country with world-leading universities and a long tradition of academic excellence. Our chosen scholars are people who aspire to become influential leaders in their future careers. They have wide ranging interests outside their studies and a desire to broaden their personal and academic experience in Scotland.
Eligibility and Requirements
In order to be eligible for a Saltire Scholarship, candidates must:
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer for a postgraduate taught programme at the University of Dundee.
- Be a citizen of Canada, Japan, India, USA, Pakistan or China (Hong Kong citizens are also eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees.
- Not have not previously studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland.
- Not have not previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
- Meet the language requirements of the course.
In order to submit your application for this Saltire scholarship, please visit https://www.scotland.org/study/saltire-scholarships/application-form.