- Funded By: Novik & Stanley, A Professional Law Corporation
- Target: The citizens of the United States
- Benefits: $1,000
- Level or Degree: College or high school level
- Disciplines/Subjects: Any field
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expired 1391 days ago
At Novik & Stanley, A Professional Law Corporation, we always represent the best interests of our clients. Regardless of the circumstances, we “fight to make it right” and never back down from a challenge. That’s why we established our Road to Success Scholarship – to recognize extraordinary students who have overcome obstacles on the way to achieving their goals.
Eligibility and Requirements
- You must be a high school senior on track to graduate or a college student enrolled in an accredited four-year university/college, or currently enrolled in a two-year college and planning to transfer to a four-year university/college upon completion.
- You have earned, or will earn your high school diploma this calendar year.
- You have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status. DACA recipients are welcome to apply.
In 500 – 1000 words essay, please tell us about the adversity you have faced to get where you are today, and the challenges you anticipate facing throughout your college experience. Are there any specific roadblocks you’re preparing to overcome on your path towards a successful future?