- Target: All nationalities
- Benefits: $1,000
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in any discipline
- Host Institution: Not specified – USA
- Deadline: October every year
Responsify is pleased to invite applications for the Responsify Empowering Others Scholarship Program. Both U.S. and overseas students are welcome to apply. They must be must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
Successful applicants will receive benefit of $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College level in all disciplines.
Place of study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- Why is empowering others so important?
- How do you think your major can be used to empower others?
- When was the last time you felt empowered? What inspired this?
5 October every year.