- Target: The citizens of Austria and EU Countries
- Benefits: Monthly € 600
- Level and Discipline: Master, PhD, Post Doc program in any discipline
- Host Institution: University of Salzburg – Austria
- Deadline: Expired 1347 days ago
The University of Salzburg in Austria is pleased to offer a number of Research Fellowships for master, PhD and postdoctoral students who wish to conduct research at the university. This program is tenable for 6 to 7 months. Monthly allowance will be given to the fellows. Please note, only Austrian and the citizens of European Union countries are welcome to apply.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Post graduate (excluding Baccalaureate)
- Austrian citizenship or equivalent of EU citizenship according to §4 StudFG (in german)
- The additional average monthly income within the term of the fellowship must not exceed € 841.– (net)
- The research fellowship has to be used to finance a scientific project (either already underway or newly introduced by the applicant) arranged by an organisational unit of the University of Salzburg e.g. Department.
- The scientific project has to be carried out in the context of a dissertation, the registration of the dissertation and a positive assessment of the disposition are necessary.
- Application for another grant for the same project will be considered on a case-by-case basis only.
Please include all of the following documents in your application package:
- Project description (max. 3 pages)
- Illustration of the methodology (approach to the management of the project, etc.)
- Endorsement of the project by the project supervisor
- Optional: additional certification or qualification (e.g. publications, lectures, etc.)
- Graduation Certificate in the respective field of study
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Confirmation corresponding to §4 StudFG (e.g. proof of citizenship)
- Affidavit that the specified income level is not exceeded
- Validation of positive assessment of the disposition
- Administrative information form