The Redding Bank of Commerce Scholarship Program is now open. Eligible candidates should be planning to attend full-time college within 12 months of high school senior graduation. Up to ten $1,000 will be given.
Randall S. Eslick, president and chief executive officer of Bank of Commerce has announced that the Bank is accepting applications for the Redding Bank of Commerce Kenneth R. Gifford Jr. Memorial Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors that helps youth with the financial burden that goes along with attending college. Scholarships allow deserving students to attain their educational goals, meet their professional objectives and succeed to their fullest ability.
Each of the winning students will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Graduating High School Senior
- Student has maintained a 3.0 GPA in senior year
- Student intends to enroll as a full-time college student within 12 months of graduation (proof of enrollment will be required before funds are distributed)
- Student is not an employee of Redding Bank of Commerce
- Student is not a family member of an employee of Redding Bank of Commerce
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
The application form can be obtained from the link below.
14 March 2019.