- Funded By: Leeds University
- Target: British citizens or British Commonwealth country citizens
- Benefits: £3,000 towards fees and £1,000 towards maintenance
- Level or Degree: Master degree
- Disciplines/Subjects: Civil engineering
- Host Institution: Leeds University – UK
- Deadline: Expired 1340 days ago
Each year, School of Civil Engineering at Leeds University invites applications for the Ray and Naomi Simpson Scholarship. Only British students may apply this scholarship. He or she must be planning to undertake taught master program at the school. Those are selected will receive up to £4,000. To apply entries must be received by 31 July every year.
The Scholarship is worth £3,000 towards fees and £1,000 towards maintenance.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in civil engineering related field.
Place of Study
At Leeds University in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
The School of Civil Engineering offers the Ray and Naomi Simpson Scholarship to the best British applicant. If there are no British applicants then the scholarship may be awarded to the best applicant from a British Commonwealth country.
British citizens or British Commonwealth country citizens may apply this Ray and Naomi Simpson Scholarship.
The application form can be downloaded at the website link below.
31 July on annual basis.