The University of Technology Sydney in Australia is accepting applications for the Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship. This programme is open to international students who will be pursuing a full-time Master of Professional Engineering degree program at the UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology.
The purpose of the Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship is to attract high achieving commencing international students enrolling in the Master of Professional Engineering program at University of Technology Sydney – UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology.
The Professional Engineering scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in engineering fields.
Place of Study
University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for the Professional Engineering scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia) for the duration of the Scholarship; and
- Must meet all admission requirements for the Master of Professional Engineering program; and
- Must be commencing at UTS full-time and on campus; and
- Must not currently be based in Australia; and
- Must not have completed studies in Australia in the last six months to commencing at UTS; and
- Must not be a government sponsored student; and
- Must not be a recipient of another UTS scholarship for the duration of this Scholarship; and
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
International students are welcome to apply.
There is no separate application required. All the international applicants will be automatically considered for the Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship.