Applicants are now accepted to apply the Premier NEFCU Scholarship sponsored by NEFCU. Those who are planning to attend at an accredited college or university are welcome to apply. The awardee will receive up to $50,000 in total which is tenable for four years.
One winner of the NEFCU Scholarship will receive $50,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America
Eligibility and Criteria
- This scholarship is only offered to applicants of our Family Scholarship. Family applicants need not be winners to be eligible or apply.
- Student must have a four year overall high school GPA of 90 or above
- Student must complete fifty (50) hours of community service
- Student must participate in three (3) extracurricular activities and/or sports
- Student applicant must be a NEFCU member to be an eligible applicant. (An account can be opened with a simple $5 deposit. Open your account online, in a branch or by phone.)
The U.S students may apply this NEFCU Scholarship.
To apply, the candidates are required to provide the following documents:
- Essay Question Answer
- Unofficial High School Transcript
- Proof of a minimum of 50 hours of community service.
15 July 2019.