Ortho Dermatologics is pleased to invite applications for the ASPIRE HIGHER Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to U.S. college or university students who have been diagnosed with and treated for a dermatologic condition. Three categories of awards available; Undergraduate Scholar Awards, Graduate Scholar Awards and Today’s Woman Scholar Awards. Three winners will be selected for each category.
The Ortho Dermatologics ASPIRE HIGHER Scholarship Program (the “Program”) recognizes persons in the United States who have been diagnosed with and treated for a dermatologic condition (such as acne, rosacea, eczema, atopic dermatitis, or actinic keratosis) who are pursuing higher education. The Today’s Woman Scholar Awards category is intended to students who are mothers pursuing undergraduate or graduate degrees.
The winner of the Dermatologics Scholarship Program will receive $10,000 each.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or graduate degree in any discipline.
Place of Study
The study will be taken at any college or university in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
You may be eligible for this Dermatologics Scholarship Program if you:
- Are a United States citizen living in the United States
- At the time of application, have applied to, have been accepted to, or are currently attending an accredited, nonprofit, two- or four-year college, university, or advanced (post-high school) vocational or technical school for academic year 2019-2020.
- Have been diagnosed with and treated for a dermatologic condition.
- Have been treated by a dermatologist, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner working in a dermatology practice.
- Used a prescription medicine to treat your dermatologic condition.
Only the citizens of the United States are invited to apply this Scholarship Program.
Applications should be submitted online through the website and application link below.