- Target: The citizens of the United States or U.S. permanent residents
- Benefits: $4.000
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expired 1263 days ago
Students who will be attending college or university are now invited to apply the Olin E. Teague Scholarship which is sponsored by the National Space Club. Please note, only U.S citizens may apply this $4,000. No application will be accepted after October 11, 2019.
The National Space Club is pleased to announce the Olin E. Teague Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open for U.S. Citizens who are graduating high school senior at an accredited U.S. High School. The scholarship program is intended to encourage talented young people to pursue careers in aerospace fields.
The winning candidate will receive $4,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The applicant must be in at least the senior year of an accredited U.S. High School with the intention to attend an accredited U.S. College or University in the fall.
- The applicant must have the intention of pursuing undergraduate or graduate studies in STEM during the interval of the scholarship.
Only the U.S citizens are invited to apply.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- An official high school transcript
- Statement of intent
- Research paper with name on each page with application
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a faculty member or mentor from stem (science, technology, engineering, math) project with application.
- Applicant data, applicant certification, high school data, high school extracurricular, related internships.
October 11, 2019.