Entries for the Nuts, Bolts & Thingamajigs Foundation Scholarship Program or NBT Scholarship are currently being accepted. This bi-annual scholarship is open to students pursuing degrees that will lead to manufacturing careers. Applications should be made online through the link below.
The winners of the NBT Scholarship may expect to receive $3,500.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in manufacturing-related fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Currently enrolled in or entering a certificate or degree program which leads to a manufacturing career on a full-time basis (12 or more credit hours).
- Have a 2.5 GPA for trade, community, or technical colleges or 3.0 GPA for universities.
The citizens of the United States are invited to apply the NBT Scholarship.
- You must reply to the email award notification to accept your award and verify your email address.
- Submit a photo and a signed photo release form.
- Submit contact information for your local media outlets.
- You must complete the process to start your one-year complimentary Student membership ($25 value) of the Fabricators & Manufacturers Association, Intl. (FMA), if not already a member.
- You must notify NBT if you wish to receive a 365-day license for the student version of SolidWorks™ CAD Software.
31 March 2019.